Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thanks Hallmark!


Well Father's Day was a few weekends ago now and I've finally got around to taking a photo of our Hallmark card. We chose one where you could add a photo to the front and personalise the message. My husband was very impressed with it and has now taken it to work.  

I also had a Grandfather's card made too, which was thoroughly enjoyed as well!


The kids also got very creative (or should I say the teachers!) and made some gorgeous Father's Day gifts at daycare. My son made the tie and photo frame, and my daughter made the card with a lovely poem inside. I've taken a photo of the gifts so I can add them to my digital album. The gifts have gone inside a memory box for the moment. Eventually I'll have to sort through the gifts and decide which ones to keep. But by taking a photo of all the Father's Day and Mother's Day gifts received I now have an online record of these keepsakes, so I won't have to actually keep all of them. That's the idea anyway!

If anyone else had a personlised Hallmark card made please send us a photo. We'd love to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment