Wednesday, September 29, 2010

World Card Making Day

 
I love handmade cards. I love to give them to friends and I love to receive them. There is something so special about receiving a card from somone when you know they've spent precious time making it for you. 

I even love the idea of making cards myself. Everytime I visit a cardmaking site or blog I get so inspired. I even bought some stamps from a friend who is a STAMPIN' UP! demonstrator. But the stamps were never used and have since been sold on ebay (for a good price too!). I now admit I am a lover of cards but not a maker of cards.


Which is why I love the idea of card making kits. Compendium has just released a range of kids card making kits called World of Thanks which we have just added to The Memory Shelf shop. The kit comes with 10 cards and envelopes and lots of stickers to decorate and personalise the cards. Packaged in a gorgeous box they are a fantastic gift idea. They're also made eco-friendly with FSC-Certified materials and printed with soy ink. A great creative project for kids and also great for teaching them the value of saying thanks.

By the way it's World Card Making Day on 2 October so I thought I'd share a few card creations from my friend's blog KM Designs. And if you are a card maker KM Designs runs card making workshops and sells gorgeous STAMPIN' UP! products...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment