Thursday, September 30, 2010

I heart stickers


A little while ago I bought a Princess Castle Hello Book as a gift for my daughter from the gorgeous online shop Upon A Fold. It's an activity book where you can create your own princess adventure story with lots of stickers and ideas. I was planning to give it to my daughter for her birthday but the kids were restless one afternoon so I pulled it out for an activity for us all to do together.

And let me tell you how much we ALL LOVED working on it. We all know kids love stickers (as do I!) but this sticker project was so much more creative and fun. At first we took turns creating trees, birds, castles, thrones, cupcakes with the stickers (a great sharing exercise!) and then the kids started getting creative by adding their own drawings as well.

The kids must have spent almost two hours happily working together and now we have a gorgeous keepsake to remind us of our fun afternoon. I'll leave you with a photo of our work taken halfway through the project. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment