Friday, August 27, 2010

New product for Father's Day

My personlised Father's Day and Grandfather's Day cards have now arrived safely from Hallmark, and I've hidden them away. I haven't even shown the kids in case my youngest spills the beans. Photos will come later...


But I'm still pondering over the gifts, so I was excited to receive a new product today. My Dad: His Story. His Words. A gorgeous gift book filled with questions to ask your Dad (or husband) and space to write the answers.  Some of the questions I like are:

DAD, what rules did your parents have, and which ones drove you crazy?
DAD, who are the people that you most admire, and why?
DAD, what advice would you pass along about being a dad?

My Dad lives interstate at the moment but when he next comes to visit I'll be spending an afternoon with him and writing down some of these memories.

I'll leave you with a quote from the book:

Memories are our greatest inheritance - Peter Hamill

No comments:

Post a Comment