Thursday, August 19, 2010

Create your own personalised Father's Day card


Father's Day is coming soon - Sunday, 5 September to be exact - so I've been thinking about what the kids and I could do. The kids love to create their own cards (they usually make about three each!), but I also came across a great idea from Hallmark online cards. 

Create your own personalised card online and they will print it and post it to you for FREE. How great is that! All you need to do is go Hallmark cards, choose the design you want, personalise it with a Father's Day message and photo. Too easy!

So this is my project for today... just need to take a great photo of the kids to include in the Father's Day card.

Oh, and if you create one before midnight Sunday, 22 August you can get one FREE! Just enter the voucher code BOGOF10 on the checkout page to get your free card. I found this voucher code here so I hope it works.

If you're looking for a present idea for Dad or Grandad how about a brag book filled with photos of your little ones.

I'll post up the card we create after Father's Day (you never know who might be looking!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment