Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Memolio your photos

I love taking photos of the kids, but sorting through all the digital photos can be a real pain. My general rule about managing digital photos is delete, delete, delete. And the sooner the better!

Creating a photo book is a great way to look back at your favourite photos, as well as being a great gift idea. When my son turned one I had great fun pretending to be a designer and putting together a gorgeous photo book that was printed professionally into hardcover book. My parents received one as a gift and I always wished I had made a second copy for myself. So I think this will be my next project. One for each child representing their first five years of their lives.

If you're looking for something different though, you could try creating a Memolio of your photos. I came across this online business a little while ago and it really intrigued me. 


Memolio turns your photos into a mini album that you can easily carry with you for all those showing off moments. Memolios are designed to be handled and are made of water proof and tear resistant material.

A great way to create a mini album of special events or people in your lives. You can start by creating one online that you can share or keep private. If you like how it looks get one printed (or two or three!). Memolio currently has free shipping worldwide. How great is that!

I'd love to hear how you store your photos so leave a comment or send me an email.

Images courtesy of Memolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment