Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas



Our gorgeous World of Thanks North American Card Kit has been included in the Women in Business Christmas Gift Guide. I love these card kits so much that I've already stocked up a pile for my own gift giving this Christmas. And what a perfect time to receive a Thank You card making kit, with all those Christmas gifts to be thankful for. 

In fact we love them so much at The Memory Shelf that we've added another one to our shop. Take a look at World Of Thanks African Habitat.


Looking for other gift ideas? The Women in Business Christmas Gift Guide has plenty of fab products for Him, Her and Kids. My favourite pick is the iphone App Magnets. Love them! And I know the perfect person to give them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment