Thursday, July 22, 2010

New PepperPot products

We have some lovely new products in store from the new PepperPot Bonnie Bunny and Brambles Bear range. PeppertPot is known for its gorgeous and quality products, and these are no exception. The gorgeous products include baby record books, large photo albums, brag books and hangable print kits.


The baby record book (shown above) has up to 70 themed pages to help you write down all those baby memories and milestones. This can sometimes seem overwhelming but as any parent knows these memories, which seem so important at time, are easily forgotten as your baby grows. The pages include My Family, My Arrival, Watch Me Grow, My First Outing, My First Birthday and My Special Memories.



The matching photo albums and brag books are are acid-free and safe for all those baby photos.
 
Visit www.thememoryshelf.com.au for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment