Friday, June 18, 2010

My baby keepsake list


I've been sorting through the baby memory boxes for my kids and thought it would be interesting to make a list of all the things I've kept from their baby days. So here it is....
  • Pregnancy scans
  • Hospital ID tags
  • Hospital crib labels
  • Congratulation cards & emails
  • Birth and hospital photos (including one of my daughter dressed up in a Christmas outfit - she had to stay in special care on Christmas Day - oh the memories that photo brings!!)
  • Birth announcement emails & letters
  • Favourite baby outfits
  • First shoes
  • Birth certificates
  • Memory books (still writing in them!)
  • 2005 coin set (gift for my son)
  • First christmas outfits
My kids and I love looking through these special things. In fact they love it so much I have to fight hard to get them all back in the box and put away safely! I'm sure there are heaps of other things I could also have kept...  

What have you kept?

No comments:

Post a Comment