Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day memory box ideas

This year I celebrated my fourth Mother’s Day, so I decided it was time to create a Mother’s Day memory box to store all the keepsakes I’ve collected and hope to collect in the years to come.

I’ve chosen to use the PRETTY TREE memory box because it's gorgeous (and not just for kids in my opinion) and is big enough to hold everything.  I now have a home for all the cards and drawings the kids have made me for Mother's Day.
Another idea is to start a photo album dedicated to Mother's Day photos.  Start by collecting all the photos you have of you and your children (and your Mum or Grandma where applicable) from each Mother's Day.  Put them in the photo album making a note of the year and the age of your children.

If your children make or buy you a gift take a photo of it and add it to the photo album.  This is such a simple idea and an easy way to create record of all the special handmade gifts you've been given. Here's my photo...




Label your memory box with the Alphabet and number stickers so you can find it easily each year.  I’ve called mine Mother’s Day.


Creating a Mother’s Day memory box is great because it’s easy to do, doesn’t take too much time or creative talent.  Just a few simple ideas and you have safely stored your memories in a box you’ll never lose.

Do you have any other ideas for keeping your Mother’s Day memories safe? Email hello@thememoryshelf.com.au as we’d love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment